Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day Off

Last thursday my babysitter took the day off, and my "back-up" babysitter wasn't able to watch the boys...I started out being very frustrated that I had to take the day off, but it turned out to be a fun day with just me, Trey and Nick. Bill's Open House for Kalida Truck was that day, so we went over to have lunch with him. Then we came home and relaxed (the boys..mommy was cleaning!!) Next stop was to Karen's to go swimming. Nick still isn't over the shark/crocodile (and now octopus) thing with the water, but we still had a good time. Last stop was for supper at the Rootbeer Stand. They love to be able to eat in the car, and hang out up front with me!! We took a "self portrait" after we were done eating.

I suppose this is a lesson learned for myself, and next time I will look forward to a day off!

No comments: