Monday, November 3, 2008

Click for Your Cause

I originally came across this site about mid-October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) ...I'm not sure why it never occurred to me to share with everyone until now. Each day you go to the site, click the "button" and you help a woman in need get a Mammogram. The more clicks, the more Mammograms given. However, the site is not only for Breast Cancer. You can click to give food to hungry people, medical attention to children, books to children, save the rainforest, or give food to animals. The best part of it is that it costs you nothing. Of course you can always donate money, or buy goods to help even more... I think it's wonderful! Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I've been clicking, now let's see some more pictures of the boys! :) Love to all!