Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What A Beeeautiful Day!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better spring day than today. The sunshine and warm weather was AWESOME! We played outside today for 5 hours!

First, the boys found this worm they named "wormie" (They aren't extremely creative in naming things). I kept trying not to laugh as they were playing with him (yes, it was a "him")...because I don't think it was alive very long after they got ahold of him.

We got a lot done today...like mowing the grass...

...fixing the mower...
...and some spring cleaning!
The boys were "shooting some hoops" (they kept saying this phrase over and over).
They colored for a long time with sidewalk chalk

Trey drew me a rainbow, and asked me how to spell "I Love U" How sweet!
What a busy, satisfying, exhausting day! I'm pooped! :)

No comments: