Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg Hunts [REVISED]

The boys participated in two egg hunts on Saturday!! I went with them to the first one at Smiley Park - It was crazy!! There were sooooo many kids there! They divided them up by ages, and had the eggs spread out over the ball diamonds. Of course, the boys were in two different age categories...so I went with Nick, and Bill took Trey. It all happened so fast, but I did get a couple pictures.


Check out all the kids in the background of this first picture!! And this was just part of them from one diamond!We met back up to open eggs, and check-out the loot
Bill & the boys then went on to have lunch with the Easter Bunny in Convoy (and another egg hunt). I went home to start cooking for our Easter dinners the next day. Bill took some pictures (really cute ones!) with his phone, but I just cannot figure out how to get them on here. :(


For some reason today, I made this work!! (still didn't figure out the size thing though...) So here are a couple pics from the Convoy thing:

The boys had bunny whiskers painted on their faces. I thought they looked so cute!





And a picture with the Easter Bunny!







1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

Looks like fun! Have him send a picture message to your email address and then save them to your computer.