Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friends

Wow! Where has the summer gone?! Lots of fun times, but sadly, not many pictures to show for it!

These pictures go back several weeks... I had two of my good friends Ryanne & Tricia (+ kids) over for lunch and playing. When this picture was taken, I think it was Ryanne who said "Ten years ago, would you have ever thought we'd have this many kids?" No, I didn't!

The sandbox was a popular place at this point. How did they even have room to play?
The girls: Ryanne, Jackie, Tricia
Thanks for coming over girls! I hope we can do this a lot more!

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.” ~Unknown

No comments: