Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saying Goodbye to 2010...

As I'm sure everyone did, we had a very busy end to our year. We had a great time with family and friends for Christmas & New Years! As it turns out, I haven't taken a picture on my camera in weeks - even for Christmas! So if you were hoping for pictures of any of it, you won't find them here. :) You'll just have to take my word that we enjoyed ourselves!
I started a full-time job the Monday before Christmas. It's taken the busiest time of the year, and stepped it up a notch! We are all still adjusting, particularly me. The kids don't seem to mind, but I'm a ball of emotions all the time. Hopefully, as we get into more of a routine it will iron itself out.

On to a lighter note... At the beginning of the month, my friend Tricia took our family pictures! She did such a marvelous job last year, that we asked her again! Since I don't have any Christmas "action photos" to share, I thought I'd share some pictures she took...Some of them may look familiar, as they were on our Christmas card this year.








No comments: