Saturday, May 30, 2009

An Afternoon At the Park

Yesterday, I just took the whole day off for Trey's program. After we ate at Pizza Hut with all the Grandmas, I took the boys to Smiley Park to play. This was the first time we've been there since they added the Children's Garden. They've really done a great job with it! The flowers were beautiful!

Can you find "Nick the Snail" in the picture below?Pay no attention to the extra set of legs under the caterpillar... :)
Trey was trying to be a bee!!
I just love pictures like this! And thankfully, they are still at the age where they'll pose for me!
Peek-A-Boo!
The swings...I kept track how long they were swinging (with me pushing, of course) and it was 30 minutes! Wow!
Muscles!!

They liked the double slides. They could race to bottom.

No comments: