Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year...I woke up to some surprises from the boys and Bill, then we had Bill's parents over for lunch (and he cooked!). He even swept the floor, so I had to take a picture! And Trey "fixed" the dishwasher for me!
Bill and his mom, Nancy (and Nick jumped into the picture too)
Then later on, we went to my parents' house. They had a surprise for the boys! New big wheels!

My mom, Cathy, and me. A nice picture does exist, but this was too funny not to post! I am slightly taller than my mom (like 1/2 inch), so my mom put her arms around me, pushed me down, and stood on her tip toes. Look at the evil look on her face!!!
Grandma Betty, and my mom
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers! I hope you had a great day!

No comments: