Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garage Sale

My Mom and I (and Aunt Mary too!) had a garage sale yesterday and today. It was so stinking hot!!! We did have a pretty good turn-out, and got rid of a lot of stuff. We had fun hanging out and talking too...well at least I did!

Mom, below, thrilled to death to have her picture taken!Aunt Mary trying to stay cool.
There is a story behind this picture...My Dad was going to spread mulch around their house while the garage sale was going on this morning. He went in to change his clothes, because he was using black mulch, and he came out in these shorts. There were holes in them everywhere, particularly a huge one on the side...you could very clearly see his underwear!!! He walked out in them as a couple ladies were there looking at the sale stuff, and my mom just about died of embarrassment! I laughed sooooooooo hard!!! To me, the funniest part was that he couldn't have cared less, and only changed them because my Mom flipped out! What a dork! :)

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

What's even funnier is that he let you take a picture, knowing where it would probably end up!!!!! hahahaha Love ya' Jim!