Sunday, June 28, 2009

Willshire Days

We took the boys over to Willshire Days yesterday. We all had a blast! I have to admit that when Bill suggested it, I didn't think there was going to be much there. I was wrong! They had a bunch of blow-up things for the boys... (this is where they spent most of their time!)


And they had FREE pony rides!!

Nick did a little lounging under a tree, while we waited for the kiddie tractor pull
Both the boys participated in the tractor pull

And they had a Cake Walk! How cool! I hadn't heard about one of these since my elementary school carnival days...I even had to explain what a Cake Walk was to Bill! And guess what?? I did it, and won a cake!!

3 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I love cakes walks! They always had them at our school carnival, but I never won. I always wanted to so bad, but I'm not sure why b/c I don't really like cakes. :)

Ridenour Family said...

You were in our neck of the woods! I have never been to Willshire Days-maybe we'll have to go next year! Looks like you had a great time (now I see where the piece of cake came from!!)

The Evans Family said...

I was so excited to eat a piece of the cake...and then when I bit into it, it was like a yellow/cinnamon-y cake w/ chocolate frosting. How weird! It wasn't BAD, but not really good either...