Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Am Thankful For....

I was tagged awhile back to do this, listing 26 things I'm thankful for - using the alphabet. I decided to wait until a little closer to Thanksgiving, and it's almost here! So here goes:

A Animals - for food, drink, companionship

B Bill Evans - He's such a great daddy & husband. I love you bunches!

C Cereal - I think I could live on it

D Dad - someone I've always looked up to

E Electricity

F Friends, and I have such great ones!

G God - There would be nothing to be thankful for without him

H Holidays - getting together with the people you care about most

I Iced Tea - one of my favorites

J Job - I'm thankful that I have one

K Knowledge

L Laughter - It's addictive, puts a smile on my face, and always makes me feel better

M Mom - who taught me so many things over the years

N Nick Evans - my wild & crazy 3 yr old!

O Old Stories - Even if they're only a couple weeks old!

P Pictures - my blog would be so boring without them!

Q Quirks - I like that everyone has them - life would be so dull if everyone was the same

R Rules - without them, it would be chaos

S Seasons - I love that we can experience all 4 seasons right here where we live.

T Trey Evans - my sweet little 5 yr old

U Umbrellas on a rainy day

V Van Wert - I truly like living here. My friends and family are here, and life would be tough
without them!

W Washer (& Dryer)

X Xtra butter on your popcorn (I know, I'm stretching here...)

Y Yukon - Things would be a lot more challenging if I couldn't drive anywhere!

Z zzz's - sleeping, and being well-rested is a great feeling

It's harder than it looks...I could list hundreds of things I'm thankful for, but the alphabet thing makes it tough!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families, eat lots of food, watch lots of football, and don't forget to stop and think about all you have to be thankful for!

No comments: