Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures

We had a very busy, but fun Thanksgiving! As always, Bill & I cooked Thanksgiving lunch for his side of the family...then we headed to Grandma Betty's for supper. These are just pictures from the Uncapher Thanksgiving because of course, I didn't take my camera down to Bill & Nancy's

I thought this was a neat picture because I got my mom and her 3 brothers all in the same picture - plus my dad & Nikki

Another shot of the family at the table
Canon & Luke
Bill, Trey & Noah
Now, the following 2 pictures have a funny story. Nikki and I were trying to take a self portrait picture of ourselves...we took the first one, and decided to try again since it was off center....


Here's what we saw after we took the picture the 2nd time!! That Nathan!! We got a good laugh out of it anyway!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!

No comments: