Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Girls Night Out - Ft Wayne

Recently, we had a girls get-together in Ft Wayne. Liz just bought a new house over there, so we decided to go take a tour and have dinner. Liz, your house is beautiful!

Dinner was at Granite City. Wow! It was so good!
I took my camera along, and in my mind, thought I took plenty of pictures of the evening. When I took a look the next day, this picture of Ryanne-the-Ninja is the only one I had!!! Funny stuff!

Soooo, I borrowed these pictures from Ryanne's Facebook page...Sorry they are so small! I can never figure out the converting thing!!

This is one of the group outside Lizze's house: Ryanne, Tricia, Lindsay, Liz & Jackie

When we got to Granite City, Ryanne busted out the "Totally Awesome 90's Trivia" Game - which she made, and printed out for us! It was hilarious! Congrats to Lindsay for having the highest score!
After we came back from Ft Wayne, it was just Tricia, Ryanne & myself. We stayed out until all hours of the night doing crazy things that most likely only we think are funny...so I'll spare you the details! :)

2 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

Love the sparing of the details!!(;
It seems that there are a lot of things in life that we are the only ones who "get it". Does that make us wierd??


and..I had SO MUCH FUN!!

The Evans Family said...

Yes, we're weird...and I'm okay with that!