Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year! We didn't get together with Bill's side of the family, so we went to my parent's house for breakfast. We relaxed most of the day, then headed to Grandma Betty's to see the Uncapher clan...and wow, what a clan we're becoming!

My Mom had this displayed at her house, and every time I read it I realized how true it is.Here's my Mom taking some delicious food out of the oven :)

Fast forward to Grandma Betty's house...and here is my Aunt Dian & my Mom
My cousins Nikki & Tessa, making the "Facebook Face" :)
There were so many more family members there...hopefully I get some more pics at Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

Looks like fun! I love that platter-thing your mom has. Where did she find it?!