Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet.....

We had this year's round of Trick or Treating last weekend! Since the boys have been old enough to talk, we've let them pick out what they would dress-up for to go Trick or Treating. Usually, Nick is the one who surprises us with his choice...and Trey chooses something predictable. Not this year! Nick chose Buzz Lightyear:And Trey chose a Pirate:
But if you want to hear (& see) something really unpredictable, check out the pictures of my Dad below:
He dressed up as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland to pass out treats!! His costume was awesome!! I remember seeing a picture of my Dad dressed like a girl for Mock Homecoming when he was in high school. Other than that, I don't believe I've ever seen him dressed up for anything, so I was pretty shocked! He really went all out! I think the boys were a little shocked, themselves! Trey was okay with it, but Nick wasn't so sure....
After all that excitement, we headed down the street.
I think this is the first year we've been able to stand out on the sidewalk while the boys went to the doors...
Nick was an absolute trooper! He was knocking on doors right up to the end! Trey pooped out after an hour or so...
The weather was great, and we had a good time. We now have about 10lbs of CANDY!!

No comments: