Saturday, December 27, 2008

Belated Christmas Greetings!

One would think with all the Christmas gatherings we went to in the last several days I would have so many pictures, I wouldn't know where to begin! -Not me!- It was a combination of forgetting my camera, forgetting the battery in my camera, and just plain forgetting to take pictures!! It wasn't a total loss though, Bill used the camcorder Christmas morning with the boys, and my Mom has some pictures as well. I'm chalking it up to spending quality time with the family!!

Anyways, I hope everyone had a Wonderful, Magical, Heartwarming Christmas this year!!

Below is a picture of the Milk & Cookies we left for Santa...Trey insisted Santa would need a straw because he was in a hurry!
One of Nick's gifts was a Viewmaster. We got a good laugh when he would look in it and see Buzz Lightyear, and start waving to him...



No comments: