Monday, December 1, 2008

The boys first sleepover

We had my cousin Amanda's little boy Trent over on Friday night for a sleepover. (Trey called it a pajama party) At one point he came out of the playroom and said "Mommy, the pajama party is going really good!" I thought that was so cute!
We started the night off with dinner and playing at McDonald's Playland. Below are some silly faces in the Playland. Having some juice in their pajamas
On Saturday I took them all to see "Bolt", which I think they really liked. Needless to say, by the time Trent went home they were all exhausted!! They didn't go to bed until about Midnight, and woke up around 7:45am....and didn't have a nap! My boys were both asleep for the night by about 8pm, and Amanda said Trent fell asleep in the car after about 2 minutes!

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

Trey's comment made me smile! How adorable!!