Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally!!

Usually I'm really excited to get the tree up for Christmas...like as soon as I eat the last bite of Turkey on Thanksgiving. This year I've been pretty much avoiding it because of one thing - Newman. He still chews EVERYTHING in sight!! So far the tree has been up for about 2 hours, and he's already stolen one ornament (while I was in the bathroom).

Growing up, our Christmas tree was never decorated fancy or trendy. It was full of ornaments Steve and I made, and other odds and ends. I loved it, and I love our tree now because it is already full of those things! Trey was so good at helping put the tree up! He really did make it go a lot faster!!
Nick helped for about 30 seconds, then decided the box looked like more fun...


Awww, they love each other so much! (most of the time)



1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Love the tree! I can't wait until ours is full of "family" ornaments. I had to go out and buy a bunch just so we'd have some on the tree these first years. The boys are so cute; this will be a fun Christmas for you guys! See you in a few weeks!