Monday, January 5, 2009

Rewind

I'm going to go back a couple weeks...I had some events I wanted to share, but unfortunately didn't take pictures. My Mom emailed these pictures to me...
We surprised my Mom & Dad with a day trip for their Christmas present. We only told them to be ready at a certain time, then a Limo picked them up. They had no idea where they were going! We (Me & my family and Steve) got them tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and then dinner at The Columbus Fish Market. Below is a picture that Steve took of them in the Limo before they left. The next day we had a Christmas get-together with my Aunt Mary, Uncle John, Megan & Trent.
The boys were super-excited to see that they brought Trent with them!
We tried so hard to get a good picture of the three boys in front of the Christmas tree, but this was the best we could do. I thought it would have been really hilarious if Trey had his hands over his eyes...(Mom & I thought it would look like the "Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil")
I honestly don't remember what was going on when we took this picture...




No comments: