Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Congratulations Ben!

Last weekend my cousin Ben graduated from High School! We went to his graduation party, and then on to the Peony Parade.

The boys each drank a can of pop while we were here (yikes!), so it was hard to nail them down for a picture with "the Grad"Ben & Jackie
A picture of all the Uncapher family at the party (Except Canon...where was she?). Lisa was taking the pictures with about 10 different cameras, so we were all looking in different directions...and some (me) had cheesy smiles!!
Nick petting Uncle Jim & Lisa's dogs
This was the only picture I took of the boys at the parade...
I would also like to Congratulate our niece Jackie Rice who graduated last weekend as well! We attended her party in Decatur, but I don't have any photo evidence! :)

No comments: