Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Old Fashioned Fun

For our second year in a row, we headed over to Willshire Days! It makes me feel like I'm stepping back into time a little...and I like it! :) This year, the Ridenour family met us there!

The boys all had their faces paintedTrey picked a Ninja Turtle, Hadyn a Panther Paw, Hutch a Lightning bolt, and Nick a rainbow.
Tricia really got into it and had her whole body painted just like Superman. Just Kidding!!!
John said he loved carrying around a big camera all the time, so I took his picture.....maybe he was being sarcastic?
They had the zoo bus (or something like that) there... I think the boys did enjoy petting the tortoise, and seeing all the animals inside!
The inflatables were, again, a big hit with the kids!

And of course the Kiddie Tractor pull!

Nick and Hadyn won first place for their age groups! They won $3! I asked Nick what he was going to do with his money, and he said "probably buy Daddy a chainsaw. He really wants one."
Funny Stuff!!
We took a break and watched a magician for awhile...
And then the free pony rides....Nick was in Heaven! He was smiling from ear to ear when he rode them!!

Tricia & Jackie
Sadly, they didn't have the cake walk this year. We (Tricia & I) were looking forward to it!
Maybe next year!

No comments: